- Participatio 1, "The Theological Significance and Legacy of Thomas F. Torrance" (2009).
- Other issues of Participatio.
Books by T. F. Torrance
- If you’re primarily interested in Torrance’s theology, start here:
- If you’re primarily interested in Torrance’s thinking about theology and science, start here:
- Preaching Christ Today: The Gospel and Scientific Thinking, #1994-571.
- Divine and Contingent Order, #1998-623.
- The Ground and Grammar of Theology, #1980-369; also available as free audio lectures, #1981-TFT-6.
- Theological Science, #1978-352.
- Space, Time and Incarnation, #1969-262.
- Space, Time and Resurrection, #1976-331.
Introductions to T. F. Torrance:
- Thomas Torrance, James Torrance, David Torrance, A Passion for Christ, #1999-PFC-1.
- Elmer Colyer, How to Read T. F. Torrance: Understanding His Trinitarian & Scientific Theology, #2001-EC-1.
- Alister McGrath, T. F. Torrance: An Intellectual Biography, #1999-AM-1.
- Gerrit Dawson, ed., Introduction to Torrance Theology: Discovering the Incarnate Saviour, #2007-GSD-1.
- Elmer Colyer, The Promise of Trinitarian Theology: Theologians in Dialogue with T. F. Torrance, #2001-EC-2.
- Paul Molnar, Thomas F. Torrance: Theologian of the Trinity, #2009-PDM-1.
Media: Some You’re Included episodes
- Elmer Colyer 2: Our Faith is weak, but He is strong. The theology of Thomas Torrance, the vicarious humanity of Christ, and the logic of grace.
- Elmer Colyer 4: Seeing God’s Presence in Everyday Life: The practical theology of Thomas F. Torrance.
- Paul Molnar 1: Keeping Christ at the Center. The importance of keeping Christ at the center of our thoughts about God.
- Paul Molnar 2: God Chose to Enter into Our Humanity. Salvation is us as humans being drawn into Christ’s relationship with God the Father who is not imprisoned by his changelessness to become human.
- Paul Molnar 4: The Giver Is the Gift.
- David Torrance 3: Not My Will, But Yours; #2011-DWT-4. How God led him into ministry.
- Robert Walker 1: Christ has Faith for Us. Who Christ is for us.
- Robert Walker 2: Why the Incarnation is Good News. God the Father was in Jesus Christ, as God become human, who took our humanity into the very heart of God and gave us a new humanity in the process.