The T. F. Torrance Theological Fellowship has chosen to apply the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) to all manuscripts published in Participatio or on the Fellowship website. See the news announcement, "Participatio is now open access," 2019-02-08.
Under this license:
• Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s) without restrictions.
• Authors grant the T. F. Torrance Theological Fellowship a license to publish the article in Participatio, on the website, and/or in other online venues, and identify itself as the original publisher.
• Authors grant the T. F. Torrance Theological Fellowship commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
• Authors grant anyone the right to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute and/or copy the content as long as the resulting work is shared with the same Creative Commons license, in a non-commercial manner, with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in Participatio or on this website. Appropriate attribution can be provided by citing the original article and indicating the license terms under which the work was published. No additional permission is required from the authors or the publishers.
• Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., submit it to an institutional repository, post it on a blog or re-publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
•Authors are encouraged to post notices of their work online (e.g., on websites and social media) prior to, during, and after publication, as this may lead to productive exchanges and greater interest in, and citations of, the published work.
Unless otherwise indicated, the same license applies to resources created by the T. F. Torrance Theological Fellowship and distributed on this website, including the Sources and Studies bibliographies.
Why did the TFT Fellowship adopt an Open Access model for Participatio? See the announcement.
This website and its resources, including Participatio, are licensed by the T. F. Torrance Theological Fellowship under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.