Thomas F. Torrance, Reality and Scientific Theology (Eugene, Oregon: Wipf and Stock, 2001); #2001-TFT-3
Torrance, Thomas F. Reality and Scientific Theology. The Torrance Collection; Theology and Science at the Frontiers of Knowledge. Eugene, Oregon: Wipf and Stock, 2001; #2001-TFT-3
The Margaret Harris Lectures, Dundee, 1970.
See the original edition #1985-450 for full information.
Reprinted in 2001 with same ISBN and pagination except for the new foreword in the front matter. "Foreword to the 2002 (sic) Edition" (dated Advent 2000, published 2001; #2001-TFT-3): "This book... is a sequel to that" (i.e., Reality and Evangelical Theology).
Included in the Logos Select Works of Thomas F. Torrance collection, #2018-TFT-1-Logos.
Double-check series number.
- New Foreword to the 2002 (sic) Edition, pp. vii-viii (dated Advent 2000); #2001-TFT-3.
See the original edition for information on the other sections and chapters:
- General Foreword (to the series), pp. ix-x.
- Preface (original), pp. xi-xvi.
- Ch. 1: Classical and Modern Attitudes of Mind, pp. 1-31.
- Ch. 2: The Status of Natural Theology, pp. 32-63.
- Ch. 3: The Science of God, pp. 64-97.
- Ch. 4: The Social Coefficient of Knowledge, pp. 98-130.
- Ch. 5: The Stratification of Truth, pp. 131-159.
- Ch. 6: The Trinitarian Structure of Theology, pp. 160-206.
- Index, pp. 206-220.