Thomas F. Torrance, Reality and Scientific Theology (Eugene, Oregon: Wipf and Stock, 2001); #2001-TFT-3
Torrance, Thomas F. Reality and Scientific Theology. The Torrance Collection; Theology and Science at the Frontiers of Knowledge. Eugene, Oregon: Wipf and Stock, 2001; #2001-TFT-3
The Margaret Harris Lectures, Dundee, 1970.
See the original edition #1985-450 for full information.
Reprinted in 2001 with a new foreword in the front matter. "Foreword to the 2002 (sic) Edition" (dated Advent 2000, published 2001; #2001-TFT-3): "This book... is a sequel to that" (i.e., Reality and Evangelical Theology).
Included in the Logos Select Works of Thomas F. Torrance collection, #2018-TFT-1-Logos.
- New Foreword to the 2002 (sic) Edition, pp. vii-viii (dated Advent 2000); #2001-TFT-3.
See the original edition for information on the other sections and chapters:
- General Foreword (to the series), pp. ix-x.
- Preface (original), pp. xi-xvi.
- Ch. 1: Classical and Modern Attitudes of Mind, pp. 1-31.
- Ch. 2: The Status of Natural Theology, pp. 32-63.
- Ch. 3: The Science of God, pp. 64-97.
- Ch. 4: The Social Coefficient of Knowledge, pp. 98-130.
- Ch. 5: The Stratification of Truth, pp. 131-159.
- Ch. 6: The Trinitarian Structure of Theology, pp. 160-206.
- Index, pp. 206-220 (new to this edition).