Thomas F. Torrance, Juridical Law and Physical Law: Toward a Realist Foundation for Human Law (Edinburgh: Scottish Academic Press, 1982); #1982-396
Torrance, Thomas F. Juridical Law and Physical Law: Toward a Realist Foundation for Human Law. Edinburgh: Scottish Academic Press, 1982; #1982-396
Subtitle: "with a Foreword by Her Majesty's Advocate for Scotland."
Included in the Logos Select Works of Thomas F. Torrance collection, #2018-TFT-1-Logos.
- Foreword by Lord MacKay of Clashfern, vii-viii.
- Preface, pp. ix-xi. Acknowledgments, p. xii. #1982-396a
- Ch. 1: The Recovery of Ontology and Basic Belief, pp. 1-5. #1982-396b
- Ch. 2: The Problem of an In-Built Positivism, pp. 6-21. #1982-396c
- Ch. 3: Toward a New Realism, pp. 22-67. #1982-396d
- Index of Names, pp. 69-70.