Firbush retreats are organized and led by Robert T. Walker. Firbush retreats are designed to make the best theology accessible to as many people as possible and especially those not trained in theology and often not familiar with routine technical terms. They combine times of worship and prayer with reflection on a theme related to Torrance theology.
Firbush Retreats are usually held bi-annually at the Firbush Retreat Centre of the University of Edinburgh, located on Loch Tay in the Scottish Highlands. For a complete list, see Bruce Ritchie, #2021-BR-1.
- Firbush 2021 Retreat: "The Trinity and Science," Sept 24-26, 2021 (with videos)
- Firbush Fall 2019 Retreat: "Word & Spirit, and Evil in Creation," 30 Oct -1 Nov
- Firbush June 2019 Retreat: "Three Days: The Opening of Heaven and New Creation," June 12-14
- Firbush Fall 2018 Retreat: "What is the Gospel?" 31 October - 2 November
- Firbush June 2018 Retreat: "Music and Theology: what can they learn from each other?" 13-15 June
- Firbush June 2017 Retreat: "Creation and Incarnation: Jesus in incarnation and resurrection," 14-16 June
Firbush Retreats are not directly sponsored by the T. F. Torrance Theological Fellowship. Contact Firbush retreat organizers for info or to be added to the Firbush Retreat mailing list.