Thomas F. Torrance, Theology in Reconstruction (London: SCM Press, 1965); #1965-223
Torrance, Thomas F. Theology in Reconstruction. London: SCM Press, 1965; #1965-223
First edition. Same pagination as the Wm. B. Eerdmans edition.
Included in the Logos Select Works of Thomas F. Torrance collection, #2018-TFT-1-Logos.
- 1965-223a, Preface, p. 9.
- 1965-223b, 1. Theological Education Today, p. 13.
I. KNOWLEDGE OF GOD
- 1965-223c, 2. The Logic and Analogic of Biblical and Theological Statements in the Greek Fathers, p. 30.
- 1965-223d, 3. The Problem of Theological Statement Today, p. 46.
- 1965-223e, 4. The Influence of Reformed Theology on the Development of Scientific Method, p. 62.
- 1965-223f, 5. Knowledge of God and Speech about him according to John Calvin, p. 76.
- 1965-223g, 6. The Word of God and the Nature of Man, p. 99.
II. THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
- 1965-223h, 7. Questioning in Christ, p. 117.
- 1965-223i, 8. The Place of Christology in Biblical and Dogmatic Theology, p. 128.
- 1965-223j, 9. Justification: Its Radical Nature and Place in Reformed Doctrine and Life, p. 150.
- 1965-223k, 10. The Roman Doctrine of Grace from the Point of View of Reformed Theology, 169.
III. AND IN THE HOLY SPIRIT
- 1965-223m, 11. The Foundation of the Church: Union with Christ through the Spirit, 192.
- 1965-223n, 12. Spiritus Creator: A Consideration of the Teaching of St Athanasius and St Basil, 209.
- 1965-223o, 13. The Relevance of the Doctrine of the Spirit for Ecumenical Theology, p. 229.
- 1965-223p, 14. Come, Creator Spirit, for the Renewal of Worship and Witness, p. 240.
- 1965-223q, 15. A New Reformation? p. 259.
Index, p. 284.