Thomas F. Torrance, ed., The Incarnation: Ecumenical Studies in the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed A.D. 381 (Edinburgh: Handsel Press, 1981); #1981-386
Torrance, Thomas F., editor. The Incarnation: Ecumenical Studies in the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed A.D. 381. Edinburgh: Handsel Press, 1981; #1981-386
The 1981 preface states: "The various essays that make up this volume were first read as papers at sessions of the Académie Internationale des Sciences Religieuses during its meeting in Norwich from March 29 to April 2, 1978.... [with one exception the] chapters were originally published as Proceedings of the Academy by Archbishop Methodios of Aksum (as he then was) in Abba Salama, Vol. X, Athens, 1979, pp. 5-156."
Included in the Logos Select Works of Thomas F. Torrance collection, #2018-TFT-1-Logos.
- Preface; Thomas F. Torrance, ix.
- Introduction; Thomas F. Torrance, xi-xxii.
- The Homoousion; Archbishop Methodios Fouyas, 1-15.
- The Eternal Son; George D. Dragas, 16-57.
- Homoousios with the Father; Alasdair I. C. Heron, 58-87.
- Christ and Creation; Daniel W. Hardy, 88-110.
- The Virginal Birth of Christ; A. Houssiau, 111-126.
- The Vicarious Humanity of Christ; James B. Torrance, 127-147.
- Incarnation and Atonement; J. H. Walgrave, 148-176.
With Notes on Authors and List of Names.